University of Rajasthan BSc Part I Reval. Results 2013

University of Rajasthan BSc Part I Reval. Results 2013 - www.uniraj.ac.in

University of Rajasthan has been announced BSc Part I Reval. Results 2013 on its main official website - www.uniraj.ac.in

University of Rajasthan Exam Results 2013

About University of Rajasthan:

The University of Rajasthan is the oldest institution of higher learning in Rajasthan. It was established on 8th January, 1947, as the University of Rajputana  with the main objective of disseminating knowledge and catering to the needs of the students of Rajasthan. It has 36 Post Graduate Departments, 15 recognized Research Centers ,6 Constituent Colleges and 500 Affiliated Colleges spanning 6 districts.

Students can check University of Rajasthan BSc Part I Reval. Results 2013 following given below links


Tag: University of Rajasthan, BSc Part I Reval. Results 2013, www.uniraj.ac.in, University of Rajasthan Results 2013

0 comments:

Post a Comment